Grande maison avec 7 chambres, 4 salles de bain complètes et 1 salle d'eau située sur 100 acres
Salle(s) de bain
Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 7 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
I enjoyed a week with my extended family in this huge, beautiful house. There were many positive points to this home.
1. Enough room for all of us. The bedrooms and bathrooms were very clean and comfortable. Two of the bedrooms were extremely spacious, with king beds, and lovely private bathrooms.
2. Stunning views and beautiful property. It was uplifting to spend time here and enjoy nature.
3. The gazebo was a separate place to gather. Those of us in my family who enjoy board games loved this, because we could stay up late and get a little rowdy without waking anyone who was already in bed.
4. Two washers and dryers and two fridges. Plenty of towels and bedding. Plenty of pots, pans, dishes, utensils in the kitchen.
Here are a few points to be aware of about the home.
1. The barbeque is small. We could barbecue a large meal so that everyone could eat at once. But that wasn't a problem for us.
2. There are no blinds in the bedrooms. Some of my family used towels to block the sunlight in the morning. A couple of bedrooms had no lamps or bedside tables. All the bedrooms had fans, however, which was appreciated.
Overall, our stay was memorable and simply lovely. We hope to be back again next summer.
Great for families.
Perfect for a large family. Plenty of space for games, meals, and sleeping. Washing machines and dryers helpful. beautiful outdoor dining. Family-friendly golf course nearby. Tatamagouche close for groceries,
Great place for a large group
The property is gorgeous with ocean views out front, and mountain views out back spanning over the 80 acres of land. The house is incredibly well equipped for large amounts of people with the many bedrooms, bathrooms, living areas and amenities. The location is within 20 minutes of premier golfing, beaches, stores, etc. We had wildlife in the yard daily with deer, rabbits, birds grazing.
Yes there were a lot of mosquitoes but that’s a Nova Scotia issue not a fault of the property. The gazebo provided reprieve from that and we spent most of our evenings in there. Overall fantastic place and we are already planning our return visit.
Nice property with lots of bedrooms and space. We especially liked the gazebo as a meeting/relaxing/dinning place. Tons of mosquitoes which inevitably made their way into the bedrooms. Barbecue is too small for the number of guests and and some quests found the beds uncomfortable. Otherwise well stocked and furnished property. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and the hosts were most accommodating.
Amazing value for a wonderful place on a really nice piece of land.
perfect for us as we came with several dogs to compete inField trials. Large property with plenty of room to let dogs run with no worries about roads or bothering the neighbors
Perfect for a Bookclub Retreat
Our Bookclub of 9 women (with one absent, to our great regret), enjoyed our stay at the farmhouse immensely. The facilities were perfect for us, with plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms and an excellent kitchen. We particularly loved the wonderful wood-burning fireplace (with plentiful supplies of dry wood) for our evening book discussions and story-telling. Mr. MacLanders helped us quickly with our WiFi questions. We watched the soybean crop being harvested on the fields beside the house. Our adventures in the neighbourhood, focused on weaving, pottery and sheep-farming, were all excellent. It was an exceptionally fine experience for us all.