2 chambres, 1 salle de bain, 6 couchages
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Anchor Realty Group
Salle(s) de bain
Solid place a block from the beach
Location was great. Love the keyless entry.
Fun at the beach!
The location from the beach was perfect!. We were enjoy all that Alantic ave had to offer. The distance to other attractions was great as well . The condo was nice and cozy. We were able to make meals at home with ease. I will definitely recommend.
Amazing property. Short walk to the beach. Perfect experience for my day and myself.
Great location and bang for your buck
This property is located in a great location - a block or so from the boardwalk/beach. It's such a great price for the location and size - 2 bedrooms, full bath, fully stocked kitchen. It was comfortable and very clean. We stayed with our three kids in early July 2019. Check in and check out were very easy, and everyone was very friendly and responsive.
All that said, just a few minor notes that I think other guests should know before booking:
1. This is a condo inside a building. Other condos are owned by other owners - including Air BnBs, which can really be hit or miss in terms of what kind of neighbors you will get. We were located next to an Air BnB that was being rented by a group of college boys who were VERY noisy until the wee hours of the night (we are a family with young kids, so they probably weren't too happy that our kids were up and at'em bright and early the next day, hahaha). Luckily, this unit checked out the next day so we didn't feel the need to register a complaint, but I do think it's important to know that you can hear a lot of noise between adjoining units - both on the sides and above. (We stayed below another family and could hear them moving around late at night - just normal noise like apartment living. Some of it is what it is when you are a unit in a building. But it's not "hotel quiet" quality.)
2. The building is situated in such a way that the street access is actually TWO blocks from the beach (as far as we could tell - there may have been a pedestrian exit we couldn't find). This adds a block to your walk, but this is really minor. The beach was still a short 5 min or so walk - even with young kids and all their beach gear.
3. When we booked, unit was advertised as having a sofa bed. It in fact had a futon. Minor issue but a futon is not a sofa bed. Thus, the fitted sheet didn't stay on the futon (we improvised with the flat sheet).
4. Unit could use a few more hooks to hang towels, suits, etc. There is one hook on the back of the bathroom door, which just wasn't enough for bathroom towels, beach towels, and swim suits.
5. We noticed cockroaches outside the complex. Important to note: NONE INSIDE, only scurrying outside the building one night, and we didn't seem to take any home either, whew. It's important to also note that research indicates Virginia Beach has a cockroach issue at large - so I'm guessing they are everywhere - but this did concern us a little.
Good place near everything
When we go to Virginia Beach we want to get right to the Boardwalk and the beach. This is the perfect place for that. Right on Pacific at Norfolk Av and a block off the beach. It’s clean and the beds are comfortable. My family of four were happy with it for a week.
Beach Nook- minutes away from beach!
Great stay! We weren’t at the house very long because we were at the beach the most of it. We loved how close it was to everything. We walked everywhere! So much fun! Thanks for getaway!