1 lit / bain, bloc de plage N. Wildwood, câble, Wifi. Vue sur l'océan, terrasse, piscine
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
- anglais, espagnol
Salle(s) de bain
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
My husband and I were looking for a quiet place near the ocean for a weeks vacation at the beginning of July. The condo at The Flying Dutchman fit the bill. We were able to walk to the beach in record time (no parking fees) and loved the fact that we did not have to pay to use the beach as we have in other communities. My husband thought the air conditioning was a bit on the loud side; but that was the only complaint. A great vacation spot and very quiet.
first and last time
too small - even for one personne.
too many regulations.
no outside view
the only god thing is the location.
We take all feedback very seriously, although it is obvious that this is the only renter who had a bad experience if you look at the other reviews. I’ll address the points that they talk about, but I have to mention that they were simply upset for having to follow basic rules that are in place for any building in town. Everything in our listing is accurate, however it is possible they had difficulties reading the description. There was a clear language barrier with this renter and they failed to follow very simple rules for the building that were explicitly stated before they arrived. We received multiple complaints from the building management about their conduct. We then had to contact the renters about the issues. It is also important to note that this is the first time that we have ever had the building management contact us about renter behavior.
1. Too small for 1 person - It is a one bedroom condo, best suited for couples or small families. If you want a much larger space you will either have to pay a much higher price or be in a worse location. This is true for any type of real estate property. The buildings amenities do however extend the living space out to the pool and sun deck, along with the beach less than 1 block away.
2. Too many regulations - This is the main reason why the renters had a bad experience. They failed to follow simple condo rules, like having glass bottles in the pool area. This is obviously an issue as glass can break and create a major problem. We had to message them about the issue after receiving multiple complaints from the building management.
3. No balcony - It is accurate that there is not a balcony in the unit. The condo is part of a small condo building that boasts great features for all to enjoy. A few steps out of the front door there is a large rooftop sun deck with chairs, tables, and beautiful views of both the ocean and the town. The pool is also only a few steps away. Both areas of the building are public, but those spaces are always open to enjoy since the building has a small number of units.
4. No outside view - You have an outside view in the condo from the windows in every room. The best views do come from the rooftop sun deck though.
5. Good location - Thank you for the positive feedback. We genuinely believe that this is the best location in North Wildwood and all of the Wildwoods.
We rarely have issues with guests, but this is that rare case. This is one of the worst renters that we have had over the last few years and we would not rent to them in the future. It doesn’t appear that they understand how rental properties function and they don’t have respect for the place that they are staying. We have the utmost respect for our guests and try to provide the best possible vacation experience.
Had an issue at check-in because it hadn’t been cleaned yet. Contacted Josh and he took care of right away and offered to refund a bit of money since we couldn’t technically check in on time. Place was as explained. Location awesome. Definitely good for just the two of us.
The condo was exactly as pictured. It was quite and clean. Had a great stay. Location was close to the beach and a few blocks from the boardwalk.
This condo was exactly as advertised and was just what we needed. It is small- but arranged in a manner so that you don’t feel cramped.
It was clean, and inviting. All communication was prompt. Highly recommend.
Loved our stay!
Josh was more than helpful and quick to respond to our questions before our stay! The room was fresh and clean and in a great location. We love North Wildwood and we’re celebrating my 60th birthday. We would definitely return to this location!