Queen Size Suite volonté équipements complets sur l'eau
Salle(s) de bain
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
Perfect Get-Away on Saltspring
We had a wonderful 4-night get-away. The unit could not be more conveniently located, with a beach-front view of the harbor, yet right on the edge of town. Everything about our stay was perfect. Looking forward to returning soon.
First time here.
Our stay worked out very well. The balcony had sun in the morning so that is where my wife headed then. Later in the morning or early afternoon we often went out, by bus 3 times and other times round Ganges. Great weather, accommodation that was just right for us. We also really enjoyed the Island.
Beautiful spot with many nice touches
Beautiful spot with many nice touches.
Very relaxing and great proximity to Ganges
right in town
We had a great time staying here. It's comfortable and clean and the description matches well what you're getting.
- nice view
- very comfortable chairs/couch for sitting and reading, and breakfast bar too
- full kitchen (incl. dishwasher), and there's stuff like condiments in the fridge, ice cubes in the freezer, spices and coffee and tea and cooking oil, etc.
- for those rainy days there's some books, a few board games, TV/PVR, the view...
- for those sunny days, there's the huge deck (with bbq). it's bigger than some apartments I've lived in!
- if you rented out both upstairs and downstairs, you could totally have a good bbq hang on the deck. Two couples, or family of 4-5. And great big backyard for kids to run around in.
- really right in town - stone's throw away from sushi and bakery, 1 block to the market, 2 blocks from the main restaurant zone, 2 blocks from Harbour Air if you're gonna fly in
- Melodie was very reachable by email, and was really accommodating when it came to early check-in and late check-out, to match our ferry schedule! (but if they're booked before and after your stay, don't expect this to be the case)
- it's about 40 yards away from the main road, so you hear the traffic noise pretty much all the time. It's not big-city traffic noise, and we weren't woken up by it, but rather than hearing the ocean you hear traffic going by. The Saturday market wasn't super loud at all though - I thought we'd get woken up by the early-morning tents getting set up.
- bed is soft and pretty uncomfortable to sleep in (for me).
We've been to SSI several times, but haven't stayed so close to town before. Being able to just walk to dinner/market/coffee is definitely a plus, but maybe next time we'd go back to finding somewhere more isolated. But if you want to be close to town, this is a really nice option.
A perfect spot
We had a lovely time on Saltspring. The beach front apartment was the perfect spot to stay while exploring the island. We were very comfortable. Loved it!
This apartment is not just about its location or the jaw-dropping views from the balcony. Watching the seals and boats bobbing about, the float planes taking off and landing can just evaporate time. In fact it is everything about this apartment that makes it so perfect. Immaculately clean. Comfortably furnished. A superbly equipped kitchen with some essential ingredients thrown in for good measure. Washing machine and dryer so that you can minimise your luggage. Just a lovely place to spend time.